Orthodontics in Englewood Co – Traditional Braces v. Invisalign
Do you live in the Englewood Co area and are looking for orthodontics treatment? Ever wondered if you should get Invisalign or traditional braces? We present you with the facts on both orthodontic treatments so you can decide which one is best for you.
Straightening your teeth with braces, no matter your age, will bring you so many benefits! In addition to enjoying the confidence that comes with a great smile, straighter teeth are easier to clean and can lead to better periodontal health.
What Are The Benefits To Orthodontics Treatment?
With teeth that are too crowded or too widely spaced, it’s easy for your gums to become swollen and inflamed. However, either braces or Invisalign helps to properly align your teeth. When your gums fit more securely around your teeth, it helps them become stronger and healthier, which makes for one of the best defenses against periodontal problems. You also reduce the risk for abnormal wear, and there can be less stress on the supporting jaw joints. At Acacia Dental, we offer both traditional braces and Invisalign.
Commonly Asked Questions About Orthodontics
- I have had crooked teeth for years, why should I think about orthodontics treatment now?
- Can I get braces that won’t show?
- Will I still be able to play sports while wearing braces?
- Can I begin orthodontics treatment if I’m pregnant?
- Will I still be able to play musical instruments?
- Will I need to change my oral hygiene routine while wearing braces?
1. I have had crooked teeth for years, why should I think about orthodontics treatment now?
When your teeth are aligned better, you can take better care of your teeth, which means your teeth and gums will be healthier.
2. Can I get braces that won’t show?
Yes! Please visit our Invisalign page to find out more.
3. Will I still be able to play sports while wearing braces?
Yes! However, we do highly recommend wearing a protective mouth guard.
4. Can I begin orthodontics treatment if I’m pregnant?
We highly recommend talking to your OBGYN or healthcare professional first. Soft tissues, like your gums, are more susceptible to infection while you’re pregnant.
5. Will I still be able to play musical instruments?
Yes! However, there will be an adjustment period and it will take practice at first.
6. Will I need to change my oral hygiene routine while wearing braces?
Yes! You will need to keep your teeth and your braces clean, which requires effort on your part. Again, Invisalign treatment makes it much easier to keep your teeth clean while you’re getting orthodontic treatment. Please see our Invisalign page for more info.
We are conveniently located in Englewood Colorado. Englewood is centrally located in the Denver area.
Common Tags: Orthodontics Englewood CO, Englewood Co Orthodontics, Teeth Braces Englewood Co, Englewood Colorado Braces, Teeth Braces Englewood Colorado, Orthodontics Denver.