1. Improved appearance. They are designed to merge with the bone, thus becoming a permanent fixture. Because of this, they look and feel like your own teeth would.
5. Improved Speech. Because dentures are not a permanent fixture, they tend to slip around inside your mouth. Quite often this can cause you to slur or mumble your words.
6. Improved Self-Esteem. Implants look and feel like regular teeth, so they give you your smile back. We all know when we’re not self-conscience about our teeth, we smile more, thus adding to our self-esteem.
7. Improved Comfort. They eliminate the discomfort of having removable dentures.
8. Improved Oral Health. With an implant you leave more of your teeth intact, which helps to improve your long-term oral health. Individual implants allow easier access between the teeth, making it easier to floss. This allows you to take care of your overall oral hygiene.
9. Prevent Bone Loss. By integrating with the jaw bone, the dental implants prevent bone loss. Facial bone supports the skin and muscles on top of it. When you lose bone volume it can cause your face to look prematurely aged.
3 Commonly Asked Questions
1. Who Can Get Dental Implants? Usually anyone who is healthy enough to have a routine extraction, can get dental implants. However, your gums need to be healthy and you need to have enough bone to hold it in place. You can talk to one of our doctors and have them evaluate whether you are a good candidate.
2. Are Dental Implants Successful? Yes! They have a success rate of 98%. The success rate does vary depending on where in the jaw the implants are placed.
3. Are Dental Implants Painful? Our patients quite often tell us that it’s less painful than getting a tooth extracted.
Our Englewood Co dental office is conveniently locate on Hampden Ave. between Broadway and University Blvd. We are just a couple blocks south of Swedish hospital.
Common Tags: Dental implants Englewood Co, Implant Dentistry Englewood Co, Dentists Englewood Co